Our ProfitMaster Division is looking for a Senior Account Manager to handle business relations and the growth of sales with both new and existing clients. ProfitMaster Canada is a powerful integrated management software system specifically designed for hardware and building supply centres. To further ensure sound business management, we offer a comprehensive range of additional services, such as training, analysis, consulting, management audits and technical support. We also provide all the necessary Equipment. With our solutions, retailers can increase their management efficiency and improve their performance thanks to several modules and functions which easily integrate all retailer processes.
What you will bring to the team:
- Within his/her territory, responsible for business relations and the attainment of sales and revenue objectives;
- Analyzes client needs; maintain proactive relations with the client and assist with any questions posed by the client; present client with all current and future possibilities associated with a product;
- Stay up to date on products' technological evolution and on business needs;
- Advise clients on various possibilities associated with business solutions, equipment, and software to satisfy client's current needs and foresee client's future needs;
- Participate in activities related to project and its development, such as preparation of systems documentation;
- Provide client with follow-up support, participate in development meetings, discuss possible program modifications with client;
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of IT environment;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in some area of the Canadian Lumber & Bldg Materials Industry preferably Sales;
- English: Spoken and written must be excellent;
- Formal sales training is required.
Bonus point if:
- Knowledge of ProfitMaster POS
ACCEO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, ethnic or linguistic origin, race, religion, orientation, or any classification protected by federal or provincial law.