Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
NATURE & SCOPE OF POSITION
· Reporting directly to the Assembly Supervisor and/or indirectly to any shift supervisor, the primary responsibilities of the Assembly Operator are machine operation, product assembly and packaging in accordance with the SOP & ISO regulations.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITY
· Clean and organize the workstation before starting production.
· Will verify to ensure that all the components that are to be used for production are matching with the work order list of items (or Bill of Material) with respect to part number and lot number.
· Ensure that all accompanying materials like drawings, charts, master samples and change controls, if necessary, are available before the start of production.
· Following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) operate machines, inspect, assemble and package products.
· Will ensure that every activity/operation is done in accordance with SOP, Master Sample, Drawing and is consistent with ISO guidelines.
· Report any kind of problems or quality issues to the Supervisor.
· Report immediately of any kind of wastage to the supervisor.
· Record all details of the work completed on the work order.
· Prepare cartons for packaging as necessary.
· Comply with the Health and Safety regulations.
· Report all unsafe activities, procedures, or conditions to a Supervisor, Manager, or Health and Safety Representative.
· Clean/vacuum all clean rooms as required.
· Any other related duties.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
· Preferred High School Diploma and/or experience in a mid-sized company with machine operation, assembly and packaging skills.
· ISO experience an asset.
· Must be proficient in written & spoken English.
Day Shift - 7:00am to 7:00pm Continental Shifts
Night Shift – 7:00pm to 7:00am Continental Shifts
Rate of pay is $14.32 per hour. Will be hired on to Client after six months based on performance.
Process of a Criminal Record Check is mandatory before hire.
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)