UPPER CRUST IS HIRING!
For over 30 years, Upper Crust has been providing premium quality bakery goods for the Foodservice and Retail market channels.
Our products are distributed around the world from our manufacturing facilities located in Toronto, Canada. Our exclusive Bon Appé gourmet brand (pronounced bon-a-PAY) represents the highest quality and most innovative products available on the market today.
Learn more about our capabilities here, or explore our site to learn about the broad range of Artisan Breads & Rolls, Bagels, Croissants, Danish Pastries, and Puff Pastries that we produce.
We are currently looking for 5 Logistics Coordinator to join our team! The ideal candidates would possess years of experience in simplified logistics solutions in the food production industry with good understanding of warehousing and over-all supply-chain coordination.
- Coordinate day-to-day logistical procedures concerning the following: scheduling of warehouse crew members, planning of shipping and receiving of products, processing of purchasing transactions, coordinating with other teams in ensuring timely completion of work;
- Supervise all logistics and warehouse personnel and coordinate with other departments to ensure that all staff members understand weekly and monthly target goals;
- First point of contact for any work-related issues in the warehouse during shifts supervised;
- Ensure that timelines and targets are met by preparing progress reports and reporting any discrepancies to management;
- Training new workers on Upper Crust standard procedures and ensuring that all team members abide by company rules and processes;
- Keep track of all purchase orders, stock and inventory report, and shipping schedules;
- Identify areas of improvement and proposed procedures which may help ease workload;
- Secondary Diploma
- 1+ years of full-time experience in a similar capacity
- Previous experience working in the food production industry and profound knowledge of First-In, First-Out rule
- Excellent time and stress management skills
- Good English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure
BENEFITS AND SALARY:
- Permanent, Full-time position
- $44,000.00 - 50,000.00 per year for minimum of 35 hours per week
- Overtime may be required and will be paid at 1.5 of your regular hourly rate after 44 hours per week
- Benefits: Group Medical and Dental Plan
LOCATION OF WORK:
55 Canarctic Drive Toronto Canada M3J 2N7
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com