BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Are you relentless in providing high quality customer service?
Are you bilingual in English and French?
Do you have the ability to establish rapport easily and appreciate a personalized touch?
A leading global financial firm, specializing in advisory, broking and solutions is looking to hire a Bilingual Administrator for a three month contract position. This company is a well-known, reputable organization that is recognized for helping their clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
Company Perks and Rewards
Customer Service Representatives in the Pension Administration Group, have deep experience working with organizations of all types and sizes. You will work closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use. We combine expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organizations worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
In this job you will be responsible for the following, among other duties:
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone or e-mail and ensure that appropriate action is taken, including follow up
- Research participant questions and plan issues
- Maintain complete and accurate case notes
- Work closely with other customer service representatives and client representatives
- Complete special projects as needed
- Communicate on a proactive basis
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Read and understand the client's plan documents, amendments, etc.
- Follow procedures and guidelines
- Able to comfortably question the customer in an encouraging manner so as to affect a positive relationship and establish a comfort level to gain the customer's confidence
- Possess the ability to analyze and solve problems in a changeable work environment
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude towards customers and team members
What you bring to the job
You will bring excellent communication and organizational skills. As a Customer Service Representative who will be located in the Pension Administration Group, you will be familiar with working in a busy environment.
You will also bring:
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with a strong customer service focus
- Strong mathematical and personal computer skills
- Working knowledge of defined benefit pension plans considered an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years in a call centre environment
- Proficiency in English both written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word and Access)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Potential for full-time employment depending on performance
- This role will be a hybrid between graphic design and communications.
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Priya Pillai. Reference #9140.
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!