JDI Finance has over 260 Finance Professionals who provide accounting and reporting, business analysis and transactional services to the seven different operating divisions of J.D. Irving, Limited. It is an organization of dedicated financial professionals offering many careers paths within finance and also beyond in the various J.D. Irving, Limited businesses.
We are currently looking for progressive and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team in the role of Accountant- Accounting and Reporting Department, located in Saint John, NB.
- Education Required:
- Successful completion of Accounting Designation (CGA, CMA, CA, CPA)
- Years of Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting work experience
- Have excellent financial acumen, operational understanding and are detailed by nature with a “hands on” approach.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking and strong organization skills are required
- Ability to be flexible, effectively manage priorities, meet deadlines, and work as a team
- Experience with accounting software
- Strong Microsoft Office skill, especially Excel, is a necessity
- Operational Involvement with respect to the financials
- Financial statement preparation & variance analysis
- Coordinate internal and external audits
- Continuous improvement Projects
What We Offer:
- At JDI you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role as well as being able to progress within the division and entire company.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.