BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
Are you a Bilingual professional proficient in French and English?
Do want to gain more experience in the financial industry?
Located in Etobicoke, the company is a leading Canadian Credit Union which has a reputation for creating a positive experience for all Credit Union Members. Looking to expand their French customer service, the company is hiring a number of Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to assist in all areas related to daily banking, loans, mortgages, investment services and business banking.
Company Perks and Rewards
- You will gain valuable experience in the financial industry.
- This company offers significant room for professional growth as well as a two-month training period.
- With proficiency in both French and English the Company offers you a chance to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment.
- Offering competitive rates, this job boasts a great work-life balance!
You are a successful Bilingual Customer Service Representative who has proven to establish rapport quickly with individuals, proactively identify their needs and maintain strong knowledge of the financial industry. You have a natural desire to solve problems and you are branded as resourceful. In this job, you will be responsible for;
- Processing everyday account transactions - bill payment, transfers, cheque orders, foreign currency exchange etc.
- Investigating discrepancies and manage inquiries efficiently
- Participating in sales initiatives to meet revenue goals
What you bring to the job
You will bring a high level of customer service and the ability to adhere to company policies and procedures. You will have high energy and strive to improve the overall member service experience.
- Post-Secondary education in a related field or comparable work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a call centre handling inbound and outbound calls ideally within a financial institution
- Superb communication skills – English and French
- Availability to work flexible hours including weekends
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Priya Pillai. Reference #8785
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more jobs that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!