Account Executives will be responsible for managing a robust book of business that consists of current and prospective clients. Every employee will receive extensive training, access to incentive programs, and the opportunity to develop their IT career in a fast-paced, team-first environment. The role is supported by strong network of IT professionals, subject matter experts, and world-class vendor partners, including Microsoft, HPE, HP, Dell, Apple, and Cisco among many others.
- Build and grow your own book of business across Canada and build client relationships
- Help clients achieve their goals through the use of technology
- Identify business opportunities and engage IT specialists in growing your book of business
- Develop relationships with PCM Canada’s partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell EMC, Lenovo, HP, Apple, and many others to partner on building solutions to enable your clients to run smarter
- Be a part of a continuous learning culture at the forefront of the world’s fastest growing industry
- Self –starter
- Ability to adapt quickly to a dynamic industry
- Sales experience - cold calling experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills is a must
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
- Strong work ethics and drive
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Outlook
- Post-secondary education completion is preferred
- Strong proficiency in English and French, writing and verbal communication skills is required
- High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Handling maximum of 10 lbs.
- Office environment that includes lengthy periods of sitting at desk, computer work and phone work, wearing and using a headset
- Hand use (frequent)
As a condition of employment, this job is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks and a Driver’s Abstract if required for the role.
PCM Canada is proud to offer reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform us during the application process.
All applicants must apply directly on our website at www.pcmcanada.com for consideration.
We are excited to share an exciting announcement: Acrodex Inc. will officially rebrand as PCM Canada, a subsidiary of PCM Inc. Backed by PCM’s extensive North American capabilities and resources, we now take an important step forward with plans to grow our reach across Canada, bolster our service catalog, and improve delivery efficiencies. PCM Canada customers stand to benefit from deepened relationships with vendors and from a strategic partnership with sister company, Stratiform.
Working at PCM Canada
PCM Canada supports clients in reaching their business goals. PCM Canada is an exciting and rewarding place to work for both IT and business professionals. We strive to provide the highest standard of service, while leveraging the latest technology. The deep, long-lasting relationships with our loyal clients are a testament to our award-winning and industry recognized people and processes.
Here at PCM Canada, we've built an environment that is fast-paced and dynamic; constantly evolving to the changing technology industry. Our innovative approach promotes consistent growth and expansion that have created numerous career and advancement opportunities. This is echoed in our all of our internal practices as PCM Canada provides its employees with the latest training, programs and devices needed to complete their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Kick-start your IT career by joining our PCM family
PCM Canada has delivered the right technology to clients for over 30 years. Over the decades, PCM Canada has partnered with top technology brands like Apple, HP, Dell, Microsoft and Cisco to offer our customers the best IT solutions available on the market. This success wouldn't be possible without the dedicated, motivated PCMers that make up our growing family.
We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care. We also follow a comprehensive workplace health and safety program to ensure our employees are given the most comfortable and productive work environment possible.
About the Company
PCM Canada, is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end IT solutions to clients across Canada, such as application innovations; systems integration services; hardware and software procurement services; and managed services (computer facilities management, application management, support/help desk and life cycle management services, etc.). With 600 IT professionals and support staff, we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Richmond Hill, Markham, Etobicoke, Winnipeg, and Vancouver.