CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world’s most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customers highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a CNC Machinist at our Machine Shop in Saint John, NB.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate's Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5+ years
- Capable of operating various CNC machines relevant to this trade
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and good understanding of part specifications
- Knowledge of machining principals, tooling, fixtures, and tool set up to produce precision parts to shape parts in accordance with safety, quality, and operations standards
- Mastercam software experience would be considered an asset
- Competence in operation of 2 axis lathes and 3 axis mills with the capacity to learn and operate 5 axis mill/ turn equipment and multi axis boring mills with training
- Ability to program machines with conversational programming controls as well as knowledge of G and M code format
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts to shape parts in accordance with safety, quality, and operations standards
- Must be able to work all shifts as required
- Provide excellent customer service
- Team player who requires minimum supervision
- Have the ability to work in a unionized environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We appreciate your interest in our company! To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.