RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail changes.
About Our Company
RetailData, LLC delivers retail intelligence via competitive multi-channel retail pricing audits, allowing our clients to make more strategic decisions on pricing. Our accurate, timely, cost-effective, and actionable information produces a superior return on our clients' information investment. RetailData, LLC has met the requirements for our expanding client base since 1988.
About the Job
We are currently hiring Data Collectors across the country. This flexible position allows you to meet your personal demands while also completing fulfilling work in grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants and more. Data Collectors are the core of our business and, using company-provided equipment, obtain the competitive pricing information our clients rely on to make informed and effective pricing decisions.
This position offers:
- Competitive pay
- Paid drive time and reimbursement of mileage
- Flexible work schedules
- Independent work
- Feedback for growth and development
- Bonus opportunity based on performance
- Uses handheld data collection devices to record product unique codes, accurately enter unique price(s), and appropriate attributes based on individual client collection criteria.
- Downloads lists(s) required for collection based on the type of data collection equipment and audit type.
- Transmits data collected on day of collection, with accurate work date, store time and drive time.
- Utilizes web-based Field Portal to check work schedule and verify successful transmission(s).
- Responsible for assisting on any job assigned, including but not limited to: Undirected Category checks and full books, Directed Item Lists, Lapel Checks (Undirected and Directed), CPG and PSV checks.
- Responsible for the timely taking and passing of the Data Collector Certification Test(s) in order to be eligible for continued employment and bonuses.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who likes to work independently and enjoys a challenge. Prior experience in grocery, retail, merchandising, inventory, undercover price checks or gathering specific information where your identity and purpose is generally unknown to the retailer is highly desirable. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Valid unsuspended driver's license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance required. Must be able to work 15- 20 hours per week. Must have a flexible schedule throughout the week. Comfortable working in a capacity that is remote from the Corporate office.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/Disabled