- Lead and participate in the financial management of the Canadian project company and supervise the various operating management of the project company.
- Participate in drawing up the project company's budget and fund plan, audit the implementation of the fund plan, and analyze the deviation.
- Audit and control the opening and cancellation of the bank account of the project company, and strictly manage the double signing account of the project.
- Maintain communication with the Bank of Canada and other financial institutions, as well as with the Canadian Finance and Revenue Department.
- Participate in monthly management meetings of the project company and assist management in formulating their overall strategic direction.
- Prepare and review the project company's financial, cost and other related materials, such as panoramic business plan.
- Audit the project company's accounts, statements and other financial situations to ensure the consistency of the accounts.
- Monthly feedback to Group headquarters on project performance and financial position.
- At least 4 years real estate experience.
- Must have strong financial control, planning, budgeting, analysis and real estate development experience.
- Fluent in Chinese/English listening, speaking, reading and writing, able to use it as the working language.
- Must be an Canadian resident or applicants with Permanent Residency or valid visa in Canada.
- Excellent personal skills, team management experience.
- Experience in Canadian large real estate development company or investment company is preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above, Canadian CPA certificate is preferred.