Who we are:
Established in 1988, Metasoft is an award-winning Top 100 Canadian software company - but we are more than software developers - we help non-profits make a difference in the world - our FoundationSearch and BigOnline products are North America’s leading institutional fundraising resources for nonprofits and charities and our fundraising support & services teams we have helped thousands of our clients raise tens of billions of dollars to achieve their philanthropic goals.
Are you a seasoned and well-organized salesperson with an unparalleled drive to succeed?
Are you an ambitious person looking to accelerate your career growth?
Interested in making your mark at a SaaS organization helping non-profits raise funds globally, and that offers great earning potential?
Our Fundraising Support Manager role will offer you the challenge and fulfillment opportunity you’re looking for!
How you can make an impact:
Reporting directly to the Manager of Client Services, the Fundraising Support Manager partners with our existing FoundationSearch clients to solve problems related to their ongoing fundraising needs. This role has both Sales and Account Management functions. You will build strong relationships with key contacts to support their fundraising efforts, and establish FoundationSearch as their go-to resource with an eventual goal of securing membership renewal.
· Handle high volumes of customer contacts (30-40 daily outbound)
· Swiftly identify decision makers, conduct effective presentations, and offer guidance for advancing client projects with the FoundationSearch software
· Pinpoint clients’ needs with respect to time and resource constraints that may impact their project plans, and connect them to our solutions.
· Maintain consistent communication through an established workflow/call trigger system.
Who/What we are looking for:
As an ideal candidate, you:
· Are a seasoned, highly motivated, self-driven and independent closer.
· Communicate effectively and succinctly via both phone and email.
· Excel under pressure, and navigate multiple accounts with ease.
· Have a proven track record of quickly identifying and engaging decision makers.
· Possess strong prospect research and objection handling skills.
· Are a quick learner and keen to step into potentially uncharted territory.
· As a very strong asset, have an understanding of the foundation fundraising process and how it works.
What we offer you:
· Competitive base salary plus a generous incentive package
· Comprehensive benefits package and paid vacation time
· Employee Education Plan
· Employee Fitness Plan
· Sales awards and recognition programs, including paid days off, team events, and more
· Opportunity for growth: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last two decades and promote from within
· The privilege to help non-profits and charities make a difference
Metasoft is located in the heart of Gastown with convenient access to SkyTrain, the West Coast Express and the SeaBus.
Metasoft is an equal opportunity employer.