If you are an achiever, confident, consider yourself adaptable with a high degree of initiative, creative, have a a ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ attitude, are a team player and have a passion for human resources and are looking for a highly rewarding career in CGI’s Human Resources team, then we would be very interested in speaking with you.
The Human Resources Team of CGI’s Canada Strategic Business Unit is responsible for the delivery of a multitude of Human Resource programs and initiatives and for championing the organizational change management that surrounds these programs. We play a vital role in ensuring the organization’s success.
We have an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for an HR Manager (Human Resources Business Partner) to assist with the continued transformation of CGI through the delivery excellence of Human Resources initiatives in many forms. CGI is a highly complex organization that is gaining significant momentum in its growth & diversification initiatives, so day-to-day support at CGI doesn’t mean basic or transactional. Here, this translates into a rapidly moving array of multi-faceted components that are now simply ‘business as usual’ for us. Be it talent management, succession planning, performance management, leadership development, employee relations, acquisition and integration - this is all part of the dynamic world of a Human Resources Business Partner at CGI.
our Atlantic business unit, helping them to build, develop and lead their organizations by
providing them with the necessary HR programs, tools and information;
• Facilitate the successful execution of all people related programs, policies and initiatives;
• Design and implement strategies to build capability and maximize member performance;
• Focus on engagement at all levels within assigned client groups and the business unit;
• Partner with HR peers across Canada to ensure cohesive and seamless HR service delivery,
bringing all our best practices to our members;
• Ensure compliance with employment standards legislation and company policies, delivering
with operational excellence;
• Provide value added support to your assigned teams with timely, accurate and relevant
information and metrics to help drive organizational effectiveness;
• Operate as a liaison between the members and the Global HR Member Services Team/HR
Service Center (self-help) for member related queries that go beyond the day-to-day issues;
• Lead several HR initiatives/projects at the business unit level with some contribution to our
Global HR initiatives;
• Primary office location is Moncton, NB with travel in the Atlantic region as required
(Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Stratford, PEI).
human resources experience;
• Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience in a high volume, rapidly changing environment;
• Demonstrated capabilities in Talent & Performance Management and Organization
• Previous experience in an information technology consulting environment would be an asset;
• Demonstrated Coaching, Leadership and Influencing Skills;
• Negotiating and Conflict Management Skills;
• Superior communication skills (verbal and written) in English, with French communication
skills (verbal and written) considered a strong asset.
• CHRP/CPHR and/or HR Management Certificate considered an asset;
• Ability to travel within the Atlantic region
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and HR systems and tools.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.