Instrument Maintenance Mechanic NOC 2243
Our passion for excellence is what inspired us in the beginning and it continues to drive us today. We pride ourselves in our superior experience and in the long-term relationships we’ve built with our customers.
Call Us: 1-(905) 946-9888
Address: 41 Steelcase Rd W Markham. ON L3R 2M4
Salary Range： $38-40/hour Full-time Permanent
Working Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm，40 hours per week
- Calibrate components, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Inspect and test operation of instruments to diagnose faults using pneumatic and electronic testing devices and precision measuring instruments
- Dismantle, clean, assemble, lubricate mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment using hands, power tools and welding equipment
- Consult with instrument operators to adjust and repair system components such as sensors and control panel
- Promptly perform scheduled preventive maintenance work and ensure test and maintenance reports are completed in time
- Install control and measurement instruments on existing and new equipment and processes
- Complete test and maintenance reports - establish and implement safe work practices and procedures
- Maintaining records of work performed as well as materials and equipment used.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment onsite.
- Completion of post-secondary school in industrial instrument repair technician, Electric/Electronics, engineering or related field is required
- At least 2-year experience in instrumentation technology.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and skills
- Strong safety practices including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tag-out procedures as required
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, and electrical instruments, in-line process analysis
- Knowledge of relevant software's such as OFFICE, AutoCAD and ANSYS etc.
- Ability to maintain a strict schedule to complete assignments successfully in a timely manner and still demonstrating a flexibility in the day-to-day activities and schedules for the benefit of the workplace
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to details and positive attitude.
- PLC and/or DCS Training as an asset