Manpower is currently hiring a Manager in Training to fulfill a full time permanent position in Vermilion, Alberta.
Summary of Key Responsibilities (job functions include but are not limited to):
- Managing the retail store efficiently and safely, including conducting store opening/closing procedures, supervising employee interactions, monitoring financial status, measuring all process and compliance, and ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Act as a Store Manager in his/her absence, including making decisions regarding customer service requirements; dealing with employee relations, recruitment and performance management; and applying policies and procedures as required
- Assisting the Store Manager with scheduling employees and all time management activities
- Responsible for self-development of all Store Manager accountabilities and providing input on all management aspects for the retail store
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a managerial role within a retail environment or agriculture industry
- College diploma or degree in business would be considered an asset
- Proven track record in customer sales/service and leadership is required
- Results oriented with strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications and POS/mainframe systems
- Must adhere to the company’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Must be able to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test
- Must be willing to relocate to a store within an agreed to geography with short notice
Please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpowerab.com. Alternatively, you can email us directly at or contact us at 403-298-4387 & ask for Melissa. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
You can follow us on Facebook (manpowerAB), Instagram (ManpowerAB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.