AAA Canada is presently looking for truck assemblers to fill several outsourcing positions with its clients.
· Read and interpret plans for the parts to assemble.
· Assemble the various components.
· Sand the pieces that have been welded.
· Operate a bridge crane, according to needs.
· Maintain their work area clean and safe.
· Perform any other task assigned by their immediate supervisor.
Prerequisites - Profile
· High School Diploma
· 1-2 years' experience in a production environment
· Welding experience and/or training, an asset
· Ability to read plans
· Ability to us various tools, including compressed-air tools (grinder, blasting machine, sander, riveting machine, drill, etc.).
· Skills for using a measuring tape and knowledge of the imperial measuring system.
· Manual dexterity and precision
· Good physical shape
· Knowledge of health and safety regulations at work
· Competency cards for bridge cranes
· Bridge operator card, an asset
· Permanent position, full-time (40 h. / week), evening shift
· Competitive salary
· Group Insurance Plan
· Career development opportunities
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success