We have an immediate opportunity for a Workday Functional Consultant with HCM experience in New Jersey. You will be responsible for configurations in a Workday HCM environment.
Our implementation partner is a part of the Big 4 and very recently sold their project. Travel to the client site will be limited; all travel expenses will be addressed. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on another Workday implementation.
Location: New Brunswick, NJ.
Workday Functional Consultant
This role can be structured as an immediate direct-hire with a highly competitive salary, bonus and full benefits, or as a long-term contract/contract-to-hire.
- Must have completed at least one full lifecycle Workday HCM implementation as a functional Workday HCM consultant.
- Priority will be given to Workday-certified candidates from a Workday-ecosystem partner.
- Must have experience with Workday HCM configuration and process design.
- Must have experience with Absence Management and Compensation.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required.
If interested, please apply with an updated resume and let’s set up some time to discuss. Interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer very quickly.
You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States, NO Sponsorship will be provided.
If you know any Workday HCM professionals, please forward this job description as we would love to talk to them! We have an excellent referral program so your recommendation will be rewarded.
NO 3rd parties please.