IRIS’s Financial Services business unit is seeking a talented Account Manager to join its growing organization and manage the overall relationships for large financial services clients Account Managers are mandated with rapid business expansion within their assigned account. They are primarily responsible for managing and growing the P&L in terms of top line and bottom line. They are accountable for positioning, selling and delivering new service offerings and solutions to the clients to achieve targeted results. Account Manager will work under the guidance of the assigned Client Partner for the account.
- Manage client relationships with stakeholders at one or more lines of business in a large account or with stakeholders at a mid-size account with a clear focus on creating a top-notch client experience
- Customize industry prevalent engagement models to suit client requirements and delivers engagements on a multi-year roadmap. These include staff augmentation, managed capacity, managed services and business/ IT outcome-based models
- · Create opportunities to engage with client stakeholders in domain and technology specific dialogue to promote IRIS’ business interests and image as a thought leader
- Develop and execute an account plan to grow the relationship footprint and create new opportunities to best position IRIS in a competitive landscape
- Engineer deals and run the sales cycle by guiding the presales/ delivery teams
- Manage and lead the IRIS team at the customer location
- Update the management on a frequent basis on the potential risks/ issues and opportunities in an account
- Handle escalations and negotiate with the customers, as required and under the tutelage of the client partner
- Practice a disciplined approach to forecast revenue every month and manage profitability of the account(s)
- Leads the consulting and delivery teams through client environments and aligns their conduct and activities to promote IRIS’ business interests
- Experience in managing IT engagements with clients in the Financial Services/ Capital Markets (desired) industry for at least two years
- Knowledge of businesses in Financial Services (preferred Capital Markets industry) including sell-side firms, buy-side firms, exchanges and ISVs. Has familiarity with one or more functional areas such as front office/ middle office/ back office processes and prevalent technology products/ platforms
- Background and acumen to understand client’s business, strategy and to keep up with regulatory imperatives
- Track record of managing and growing accounts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to make effective presentations
- People-person with an innate ability to develop relationships at all levels of the client organization and maintain them on a longer term
- Ability to perform the role of a “trusted” advisor
- Understands nuances of the onsite-offshore delivery models and effectively partners with offshore counterparts
IRIS (www.irissoftinc.com) is an IT software services organization providing its customers with high-quality, cost-effective solutions. Iris does this through comprehensive solution offerings with best-of-breed technologies, rapidly deployable solutions, flexible engagement models and proven methodologies. This allows customers to focus on their core competencies, and concentrate IT resources on projects that directly impact their bottom-line. Iris is headquartered at Edison, NJ with offices in NYC, Philadelphia and Toronto and an offshore development center in India, together deploying over 1700+ technical resources.
For more information, please contact
North America, Corporate Recruiter
IRIS Software Inc.