We are seeking an Accounting Clerk for a full-time, temporary assignment going until the end of the year! This role is located in Vancouver and it will begin as soon as possible with a high chance of permanency upon completion.
In this non-profit organization, you will be responsible for assisting the finance department with bank reconciliation as well as performing other accounting tasks as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate financial statements and reports
- Support the department with all month-end processes
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Manage and balance sub-ledgers
- Reconcile credit card statements and expense reports
- Provide back-up support to the Accounts Payable and Receivables
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal/Provincial government requirements and legislations.
- Post-secondary education and a combination of commercial or business experience.
- Experience with bank reconciliation essential.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Ceridian