Are you a polished, articulate professional?
Do you have a background in Project Management and Administration?
If you answered YES, read on for a great opportunity
The Project Coordinator will report to the Account Manager and play an integral role in successful project coordination and delivery of leadership development programs for business clients in the Greater Toronto Area
The Ideal Candidate is someone who has a strong customer-service orientation and desire to exceed customer expectations while applying their love of project coordination. To be successful in this role you must have well-developed communication skills, be a proactive problem solver and highly organized.
This is a client facing role that is 50% Project Management and 50% Administrative Support
- Coordination of multiple assigned programs ensuring all assigned projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Effectively plan, coordinate, setup and monitor program parameters, budgets and participant levels into project systems.
- Identify or respond to change initiatives making necessary adjustments in support.
- Ongoing interaction with clients ensuring a seamless, high-quality customer experience.
- Setup, completion and distribution of all materials in support of program delivery. This will include administration of individual data, assessments, surveys, pre-read materials, workbooks, handouts, slides, group reporting and facilitator/coaching documents.
- Completion and maintenance of all program related documents, purchase orders, statements of work, contracts and invoices.
- Provide delivery support where needed (classroom or online learning platform).
- Monitor and report potential quality or delivery issues, making recommendations in support.
What we are looking for
Polished professional appearance and demeanour
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- A degree in Administration, Project Management, or a suitable combination of education and experience
- Tech-savvy, including demonstrated expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, CRM software, SharePoint, Microsoft Project or other project management software, virtual classroom technology, and Learning Management Systems
- Effective management of multiple end-to-end projects, timelines and budgets
- Project management (PMP) certification is a definite asset
- Bilingual (English/French) is considered an asset qualification
Valid Ontario Driver's Licence and a reliable vehicle are required as this position will require weekly travel to the Niagara region, as well as on-site at client locations across the GTA
This is a 12 month contract position, with the opportunity for a permanent role.
27,36 $ - 27,36 $ /heure
as per collective agreement
as per collective agreement