Marketing Agent Temporary
about the job
Our client, located near Downtown Montreal, is looking for several marketing agents to support their corporate call center. This position is for a 6-month period and may be renewable.
Come join our growing team!
- Provide direct support to advertisers concerning their digital portfolios and offer best practices to achieve their goals. In addition, negotiate related deliverables according to the production schedule.
- Serve as the client’s primary intermediary for the web team (specialist, digital delivery, designer and editor) regarding content collection. Coordinate the complete implementation of the advertiser’s suite of digital products, including search engine optimization, search engine marketing and video.
- Confirm prices of new products, basic design, enhanced design and any complementary products (syndication, video/photos, email drills, etc.).
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Part time work
- Positive work environment
- our requirements
- Marketing degree / a degree in a similar field or relevant experience
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a marketing environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Web Marketing (AdWords campaign, SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Experience in Level 1 technical support (Web-an asset)
- Call center experience
- Knowledge with HTML and CSS tools, creation and revision of websites
Talent Acquisition Specialist, IT