Client ID: 265055
Senior Application Support Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Application Support Analyst.
Senior Application Support Analyst- Job Description
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.
- Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
Senior Application Support Analyst- Mandatory Skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant field required.
- 5 to 7 years experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
Senior Application Support Analyst- Assignment Start Date
ASAP - 6 months to start
Senior Application Support Analyst- Assignment Location