Atlas Pro is looking for a full time Assistant Marketing Manager Trainee to join our rapidly growing marketing firm in Richmond Hill. We're looking for a professional to train and advance in our marketing and consulting team. An Assistant Marketing Manager Trainee must have a positive and enthusiastic demeanor and work well in a strong team environment. This permanent position involves full-time, one-on-one marketing interaction with customers. We're looking for a candidate to train in: sales, marketing campaign development, and business operations from an entry level standpoint. If you are tired of working in the restaurant, hospitality, or retail business, use your experience and switch fields! We're only meeting with candidates that want a full time career, so please apply if you are serious about making a change.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Communicate face-to-face with clients and consumers during residential campaigns regarding our client’s telecommunications services, provide service support, and establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Supervise marketing campaign activities and work off a list of leads to identify new customers and clients and increase existing subscriptions in a designated territory.
- Qualify prospective customers and recommend services that best suit their individual needs.
- Assist in the daily full time operation of our company including overseeing marketing and new business acquisition.
- Manage all necessary campaign paperwork including sales reports and subscription contracts.
- Manage external customer and client needs.
- Oversee sales and consulting for our client’s firm.
Qualifications of the Assistant Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Journalism preferred.
- Minimum (1) one to (3) three years of relevant experience in marketing and promotions with proven success preferred. However, we offer paid training.
- Great personality and people skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time environment.
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn.
- A desire to work in an entry level team-based environment.
Why is our company so awesome to work for?
Benefits of the Assistant Marketing Manager Trainee position:
- Opportunities for advancement from entry level into management.
- Fun & exciting team environment.
- Full Training.
- Competitive compensation with hourly base and performance bonuses.
- Our full time entry level Management team has won such awards as "Promoting Manager of the Year," "Rookie Manager of the Year" and "Administrator of the Year"
- Fun company events such as National Award Conference, R&R Weekend, National Training Meetings, Team Nights, Community Service Events, and more.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle) is recommended. Travel to on-site events will be a requirement in this role. Local applicants only. Must be able to start work within 1-2 weeks of employment offer acceptance. A valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorship.