The Customer Service Representative is bilingual in French and English and will be responsible for creating and maintaining high standards of service to customers in order to develop and maintain a quality reputation in the market-place, build public relations and increase sales. International exposure, base salary and bonus structure, great benefits, and internal mobility. This role will be a full-time/direct hire opportunity with a client of ours that is a global leader in rehab, recovery and sports performance. Opportunity to attend tradeshows and travel within Canada.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond appropriately to all inbound calls in a prompt expeditious manner to meet customer needs.
- Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers.
- Interpret and communicate accurately with customers in reference to company policies and product description/prices.
- Investigate and research product information as requested by customers, continuously works to improve product knowledge through existing documentation or online research.
- Effectively transition customers to substitute products when required.
- Handle return authorizations in a prompt manner within the guidelines of company policy.
- Establish an approximate delivery time for customers and investigate delivery delays.
- Track shipments and process claims; obtain freight quotes for orders requiring delivery by carrier and charge customer according to company policy.
- Respond to correspondence quickly and accurately in a professional business-like manner.
- Support field sales representatives; prepare quotations according to established policies.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Must be bilingual in French & English, both written and spoken
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technology
- Excellent computer and data entry skills - including proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel) and Internet usage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills