Myron doesn’t just sell promotional products – we sell solutions that help our customer grow their businesses and recognize their employees and customers. We’ve been in business since 1949 but we’re constantly changing and evolving to offer high quality products and service to our customers.
How do we do it? By hiring committed sales people who understand how to build long lasting relationships with their customers but who also aren’t afraid to close a sale.
Our sales reps receive 3 weeks of focused training to get them started but it doesn’t end there – they receive ongoing coaching, feedback and training to continually build and develop their strengths. With our uncapped commission, the sky is the limit on their earning potential.
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years in sales, preferably Business to Business
- Bilingual English/French (verbal and written)
- A proven track record negotiating and closing business at owner level
- The ability to develop relationship with customers and leverage them into sales
- Someone with great experience but who isn’t afraid to listen to feedback to keep improving
- A thick skin and someone who likes the challenge of turning a “No” to a “Yes”
- High energy and commitment
What we offer:
- Base rate plus commission with guaranteed rate. You determine your pay with your hard work and effort
- A work schedule that lets you have a life: Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. No weekends or late nights
- On Site Health & Wellness Centre
- Casual dress code (but please use common sense!)
- Group RRSP
- Company sponsored pension plan
- A family owned company that still does sweet things like handwritten birthday cards from one of the founders (no really, she actually writes out birthday cards for our employees!)