Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department: CrossIron Mills
Position type: Salaried
This position is responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance on building equipment and general maintenance on interior and exterior of common areas. Other responsibilities include:
- Responding to tenant requests;
- Dealing with external contractors and building management; such as assisting Marketing and Specialty Leasing departments with their promotions, carts and kiosks;
- Complete preventative maintenance work tasks, regular building systems checks, snow removal;
- Being responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance on building equipment and related systems.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma;
- Proficiency in the following trades is desired: painting, door/lock repairs, drywall, minor plumbing, tile repairs, and lamp changes;
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with MS Office (Excel and Word) are assets;
- Other requirements such as interpersonal and customer service skills, and the ability to resolve problems independently and carry out duties under minimal supervision is essential;
- Must have a valid Alberta driver's licence.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.
Ivanhoé Cambridge’s commitment to diversity and inclusion spans the breadth of its operations. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We take pride in creating a working environment where everyone is set up for success. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially .