Business Analyst, Analytics, Vancouver, 6 month contract
Business Analyst - Analytics
Client: Major Bank
Role: Business Analyst - Analytics
Duration: 6 Months, likeliness for an extension
Rate: Open *depending on experience
Location: Vancouver, BC
Our client, a globally recognized bank is looking to hire a Business Analyst for a 6 month contract with a likeliness for an extension. Your New Company A globally recognized bank, is looking to hire a Business Analyst with at least 5 years of experience to work on a growing project for the next 6 months. They have an excellent reputation within their sector and would be an excellent addition to any resume.
Key Responsibilities of Your New Role:
- Support Digital Product XFTs with reporting, analysis and insight as well as Adobe analytics expertise; identifying trends, areas of improvement and opportunities; creating hypothesis and making recommendations to improve product performance.
- Collaborate closely with other global/regional/local/offshore analytics teams to actively ensure the wealth of offline insights (transactional data insights, channel insights etc.) are integrated with digital analytics to support decision-making for stakeholders
- Work with XFT product teams, market analytics and business owners to ensure all analytics data requirements are adequately articulated and captured
- Proactively facilitate and mediate discussions between the global tag management team and digital delivery to ensure all tag specifications are delivered in an agile manner and tied to digital deployment sprints
- Ensure testing team validates data flow for all web analytic tools and participate in UAT process to provide signoff. Facilitate and assist testing directly where necessary
- Proactively raise and escalate all design / delivery changes to products and impact on data enablement to the XFT digital analytics teams
- Evangelize & embed best practice with the wider analytics community and business areas. Provide support, knowledge and expertise to continuously improve digital analytics expertise, understanding of digital customer behavior & product performance.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 5 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Good experience and knowledge of analytics tools - R/SAS/SPSS/STATA.
- Proven knowledge and experience of SQL, BI/MIS (Teradata) platforms and other Database/Data Manipulation tools (Alteryx)
- Strong proficiency in Web analytics - particularly in the Adobe Analytics suite of products.
- Agile experience preferred.
What You'll get in Return The client is offering a long term engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for an incorporated contractor.
Interested? If you're available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement.