Our client in the the Higher Education Sector, has an opportunity for someone with strong project management/program office management skills to join their Canadian team. They focus on delivering strategic analysis and insight to Executive Teams in the English Language university sectors around the world. The program has experienced ten years of growth and success in Australia and New Zealand, the UK, and Canada. Clients include top research and teaching universities across the country.
In this role you will be a key member of the Canadian team, working closely with colleagues, supporting member universities and building key relationships with our university clients to ensure strong momentum continues. You will also be working closely with colleagues from the UK and Australia on a remote basis. The teams in these offices come from a variety of backgrounds, from interns and recent university graduates to colleagues with up to 30 years' commercial experience.
Supporting data collection and quality review
- Supporting the team with the collection, cleansing and quality review of detailed quantitative and qualitative information from client universities
- Assisting clients with their queries about the data collections and surveys they are managing in their institutions
Development of analysis and insights
- Supporting the team to develop hypotheses and strategic insights from information on how the university resources its support services and administration, and from our sophisticated data models, to drive university decisions and actions
- Performing ad-hoc strategic analysis and research
Deliverables, presentations and conferences
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed deliverables, briefings and presentations, and making presentations remotely and in person to client individuals or groups
- Supporting preparation for major annual reports for the sector, university-specific reports and briefings, and our annual conference
Cutting edge technologies and tools
- Becoming an expert and subject matter expert in a number of cutting-edge technologies and tools, including our data visualization platform
Building lasting client relationships
- Being comfortable developing and cultivating exceptionally strong long-term relationships with our clients' Program Managers, and with all levels of our staff across the world
This is a full-time role, reporting to the Managing Director and working with the Canadian team and some of Canada's top universities, located near Union Station in Downtown Toronto.
Qualified candidates should apply with a resume and salary expectations today!
60 000,00 $ - 85 000,00 $ /an