We are seeking sales motivated individuals who thrive working in fast-paced, high reward environments. A successful Account Manager at Altis/Excel is a numbers-driven individual that appreciates metrics, KPI’s and constructive feedback on where they rank in the industry, company and team. As part of the Altis/Excel team, we will celebrate your wins and brainstorm how to overcome losses and areas of improvement. We recognize and celebrate hard work because we know what it takes to succeed. As one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, it is important to us that we mentor, develop and grow our team work with high standards.
A successful individual in this role loves the art of cold calling and the thrill of making a “close”. You consider yourself a “hunter” more than a “farmer”, and seek every opportunity for growth with existing and new clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting clients through outbound calls to determine if they could benefit from our services;
- Meeting with clients face-to-face to uncover the projects they are working on and how we can fulfill those needs with contractors and/or permanent employees;
- Interviewing prospective job seekers and attracting talent by creating and posting job advertisements;
- Conducting thorough searches and recruiting to find the ideal candidate for each job vacancy;
- Continuing to grow your client base and strengthening relationships with existing clients;
- Managing the job placements that you negotiate to a close;
- Following up with clients and candidates to ensure the continuing success of the placement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in sales/business development;
- You love interacting with people and have been told by many that you make a lasting impression;
- You are driven by goals, metrics and challenges;
- You consider yourself a top performer.
We are looking for high achievers to join our dynamic and successful team. The right person for this position will be an individual that understands the meaning of “work hard, play hard”.