Is Randstad Canada the place for you?
At Randstad Canada, we believe a career with our organization is more than a job. It is an opportunity for you to have a positive impact on real people every day by helping clients grow their businesses and by guiding job seekers in achieving their career goals. Randstad Canada is always on the lookout for new talent to contribute to our successful organization by collaborating with our team of industry experts and by being an integral part of our vision to shape the world of work.
Sales Consultant – Skilled Trades & Industrial Management, Staffing
We are currently searching for an outgoing, energetic and results-driven Sales Professional to prospect and manage new business for the Skilled Trades & Industrial Management sector. With our deep knowledge of local Canadian markets, our global network of experts and dedicated specialists, you can trust that Randstad Canada has an unmatched knowledge, understanding and investment in your career success.
This exciting and challenging opportunity includes both new business development and account management. As strategic and innovative networking are critical aspects to this position, primary functions will include:
- Building and maintaining business client relationships through improving quantity and quality
- Working closely with best-in-class recruiters to ensure clients’ needs are met
- Reviewing profiles submitted by in-house recruiters and presenting candidates to clients
- Contract negotiating and ongoing sales
- Continuously promoting and acting in alignment with Randstad Group core values (“to know, to serve, to trust”, “simultaneous promotion of all interests”, and “striving for perfection”)
Skills and Experience
- College Diploma completed
- Successful track record as a service-oriented sales person
- Skilled at meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Results-driven and able to work in a fast –paced, dynamic environment
- 3-5 years of business development and sales experience
- Strong networking and relationship building/management skills
- Adept at negotiating contracts and closing sales
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment and ownership
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
Ready to shape the world of work?
Randstad Canada offers a competitive salary and incentive package, full company benefits along with a fun and positive work environment, workplace flexibility, recognition programs, various employee savings programs and continuous learning opportunities, discount and perk programs and much more! It’s no wonder that Randstad was voted Canada’s 50 Best Great Places to Work since 2006!
Our fast-paced environment coupled with an industry-leading hands-on training program, will help you hit the ground running and will keep you passionate about shaping the world of work.
If you are ready to take your experience to the next level in a sales job, apply to Randstad Canada! Join us and learn what it means to have a job you love, where you can be an important part of something worthwhile, while supporting positive change with real people every day.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.