Randstad’s Light Industrial team in Markham is growing!
We’re searching for an awesome sales consultant who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career.
• Do you possess an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your clients & work team?
• Does a combination of sales and recruitment sound exciting for the next chapter in your career?
• Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
As a part of our Light Industrial team, you’ll interface clients all over the Markham Industrial park. Staffing division (Light Industrial)
This is a sales and recruitment focused role that involves New client generation, Managing existing clients and their expectation and extensive businesses. To be successful, you’ll need to be results-driven and able to deftly balance competing demands.
• Manage market/industry mapping for your assigned Prospect portfolio.
• Growing and developing a client database through building client relationships, cold calling and client/prospect visits in a specific local territory.
• Follow-up with clients & prospects to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
• Strategizing with future clients, in order to develop their recruitment plans and expanding your reach within their organizations
• Helping companies and candidates by matching the right people with the right jobs
• Completing the full recruitment cycle from posting positions, to screening resumes, to face-to-face interviews
Skills and Experience required
• 2-3 years of experience in sales and business development (Light Industrial/ Blue-Collar environment an asset)
• Staffing agency experience would be an asset.
• College Diploma completed
• Track record of demonstrated sales targets
• Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships
• Excellent communication, problem-solving skills and team orientation
• Computer and digital communication knowledge
• Must possess a vehicle
Perks of working at Randstad Canada
• We are the Canadian leader in staffing services.
• We are one of the 50 Best working places in Canada since 2006
• We have the best compensation plan in the industry, including a competitive base salary.
• We offer complete health and dental insurance packages.
• You are entitled to 3 weeks of vacation
• We offer a RRSP and a stock purchase plan.
• We offer several opportunities in terms of rewards, bonuses and recognition.
• We provide many continuous training opportunities that will allow you to increase your qualifications.
• Work/life balance is a priority for us.
• You will enjoy tons of opportunities to develop you career (80% of promotions are given to internal employees!).