Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT and components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide our clients with the latest and greatest technology and services for the best value. Our people are knowledgeable, passionate and go beyond expectations to delight our clients.
We offer the right platform and support for your professional growth and advancement. Join us today to launch your career with Canada Computers & Electronics!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Officer to join the team at the Head Office, located in Richmond Hill!
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Assist with development projects, contracts and policies
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on purchasing habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- Conduct analytical marketing studies and prepare reports
- Design, conduct and analyze research projects
- Conduct online marketing, e-commerce and website promotions
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze the findings
- Travel may be required
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency required
- Strong interest and knowledge in electronics and or technology
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Computers & Electronics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers & Electronics will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.