We are looking for a motivated individual in search of a fulfilling long-term career within our company, to help us with a new campaign for client TELUS Communications. The right candidate will help with campaign development and business to business/consumer and sales.
At our company, our most valued asset is people! We are looking to add a Business Development Assistant to our Surrey team.
Your Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for managing and coordinating the entire sales cycle from initial sales appointments to ongoing customer relationship management
- Serve as the primary customer contact and advocate, representing the customer's needs within the organization
- Ensures the customer's complete satisfaction by leveraging the organization's various resources to accomplish the customer's goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Gains an in-depth understanding of the customer's unique business needs, goals and challenges and facilitates solutions
- Actively communicates the organization's new and existing offerings to customers
- Actively seeks new business opportunities through referrals from existing customers
- Presents quotations and proposals to customers
- Works with Office Administrator to ensure all customer paperwork requirements are fulfilled
- Increases sales by identifying opportunities within his/her customer accounts
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of sales experience
- High school or equivalent
- Ability to work for full-time Monday to Friday (8:00 am – 5:30 pm)
- Effective Communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to network and engage with new clients
- No criminal record and 18 years or older
Please send us your resume for our consideration.
Base Pay Plus Commission