RSP Motorsports Inc. is looking for a skilled, motivated and experienced technician/diagnostician to join our luxury and exotic service shop. We are looking for someone with a strong background in European high-end luxury and sports cars and extensive factory training.
Essential Job Duties and responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and repairs in accordance with dealer and factory standards
- Must be able to diagnose vehicles including but not limited to Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Porsche
- Diagnosis of electrical systems and engine performance
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Manager so that customers can be informed of any additional service is needed, providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
Essential Position Requirements
- 310S certification
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience and dealership training from one or all of the following groups: Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Maserati Alfa Romeo, Fiat.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience and factory/dealership training in vehicle diagnostics with one or all of the following groups: Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Maserati Alfa Romeo, Fiat.
Preferred candidates will also have experience with exotic vehicles such as Ferrari and Lamborghini.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM (1-hour unpaid lunch)
Salary $64,000 per annum (salary)