VTRAC Consulting Corporation
“Solutions for Growth”
Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Change Management Consultant; JOB No. 8748, Attention: email@example.com or call: (416) 366-2600 x 227
If you have recently obtained a permanent position through VTRAC, please disregard this message and kindly forward it to your friends. VTRAC also offers bonus programs for referrals.
Job No.: 8748
Position: Change Management Consultant (Finance)
Position Type: Contract (6 Months)
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Toronto, ON
He or she will support Finance people change management activities as part of the Business Transformation & Delivery Team. The team provides both strategic and tactical guidance and support to identify problems and resolutions, assess impacts, understand effectiveness and feasibility of proposed changes, create strategies and provide recommendations as a people change management subject matter expert.
He or she will be key to supporting various change activities that will help to create a differentiated experience for both business partners. This is not a leadership role at this point but could evolve into a lead role as the team grows and evolves. This team is trying to adopt an innovative lens – take things to the next level. This resource will work with data – must be somewhat analytical, make assessments, identify trends.
- Change Management - Support project/initiative objectives and Finance priorities through the development of people change management plans, aligned to strategic goals and objectives. Specifically, support the BT&D Change Management intake process by assessing requests, debriefing with the team and providing recommendations. Deliver on effective people change management tactics to ensure consistency in strategy, messages and deployment for employee-impacting processes and cultural change. Provide insights to help support the personal transition experience, driving adoption and high proficiency of the changes.
- Collaboration – Build and leverage strong relationships with partners to provide consultation and subject matter expertise. Work collaboratively to turn good ideas into great outcomes. Proactively engage and communicate to gain diverse perspectives and share information. Be a team player who is dedicated to accomplishing common goals while delivering your best. Act as a steward of Finance and support the creation and maintenance of intranet web pages. Co-ordinate the translation of content/materials.
- Problem Solving – Think in a structured way when solving problems and organizing work. Exercise sound judgement balancing the art of the possible with user experience and process efficiency. Ask thought provoking questions to encourage open dialogue and influence outcomes. Analyze data/situations to fully understand the risks and benefits and to guide or reach productive decisions.
- Must have change experience – not necessarily as lead but have been part of a team
- Microsoft proficiency – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven working knowledge of Prosci change management methodologies
Nice to have:
- Prosci Change Management Certification Training or facilitation experience
- Previous experience in communications
- Excellent communication skills –verbal and oral. Many interactions are in written format or presentations – audience is across multiple regions
- Ability to influence, gain consensus, buy-in
- Digitally savvy. Seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. Can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Monterrey