Kanset Services Inc., is one of the leading firms specializing in immigration and settlement services in Canada. We pride ourselves in providing individualized approach for every case at hand and strive to find the optimal solution based on the interests of our customers. We are located at 300 Supertest Road, Toronto, ON, M3J 2M2.
Due to the ongoing expansion of our operations and professional contacts network in other countries, we are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the appointed Board of Directors and has overall operational responsibility within the established policy structure. The CEO communicates the vision of the company and manages change effectively and positively in years to come. In this role you also develop long and short-term strategic business plans in collaboration with the Board and oversee the collective bargaining process.
- Work with the board of directors in determining the company's long-term and short-term goals, including strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources
- Analyze and determine the need for proper organization of job duties which includes authorizing and organizing creation of departments and associated senior staff positions
- Overall management of human and financial resources to ensure efficient implementation of policies and planning
- Work with other senior managers in determining positions to be filled and selecting other executive staff members and ensuring proper delegation of work and prioritizing to optimize working conditions
- May represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions concerning the company’s operations and services
Requirements of Position:
- University Degree in business management, commerce, public administration
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance, Business Administration, or Commerce
- Thorough understanding of sound corporate governance
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Must communicate thoroughly in English to ensure smooth communication
Salary: $52.00 per hour for minimum of 30 hours per week
Benefits Offered: Extended medical benefits and Dental
Conditions: Permanent, Full-time position
If you are interested in this position and have both the passion and the expertise to become a member of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to email@example.com Please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.