Circuit Board Design Engineer
For nearly 40 years Ensil has been dedicated to excellence in the field of Electronics R&D, PCB Design and Integration, PCB Repair and Rework in Industrial, Aerospace, Defence, Robotics and Medical Industries.
As a team member, the Circuit Design Engineer with a minimum 10 years direct experience, is responsible for board level circuit design for various embedded systems. This includes writing design/test documents, identifying requirements, selecting, and sourcing components, schematic entry, PCB layout, performing simulations, board bring-up, debugging and validation.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience working on analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Schematic entry and PCB layout
- Use of test equipment such as bus analyzers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, VNA, etc.)
- Expertise in component research and sourcing
- Competitive and above-average base salary of $60,000.00 to $95,000.00 CND
- A very generous bonus package
- Private Health Insurance including Dental, Life and Drug Prescriptions
- Joining a great team where learning and balance between personal life and work is encouraged
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com