Client Relationship Consultant - Health care
Due to recent growth in our team, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Client Relationship Consultant to join our team.
With over 40 years of experience, Drake Medox is considered one of the most trusted names in Health, Community, Recruitment, and Human Resources.
Reporting to Branch Manager, In this Client Facing role you will have the opportunity to meet Individuals requiring disability support, liaise with funding bodies, Allied Health professionals, and government departments as well as interview potential staff from time to time. You will also be responsible for exploring industry conferences and networking opportunities
There will also be opportunities to assist other organizations with their own recruitment and HR needs.
This is a great mix of face to face client & candidate interaction making every day different and challenging.
If you are a Disability Support worker / PSW and looking to make a change into an office-based environment with the ability to influence multiple clients rather than just 1 or 2 - then this role is for you.
Your passion for helping people and your ability to work within a team as well as fly solo from time to time will be critical in this role.
You communicate exceptionally well over the phone and face to face and thrive in an environment that will give you the variety you are looking for.
Your main task will be to open the door to capture market share in the disability market and drive growth in the branch. You will be part of a very supportive team including management locally and internationally.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Previous experience working Health care or disability background with a working knowledge of Manitoba Health Care Legislation and Government Programs
- An understanding of Manitoba disability sector in both home-based care and catastrophic injury claims (clients full-time care at home)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Previous Sales or Client facing, customer service roles an advantage.
- A Professional Health Care background-eg. Nurse, OT, PT, Social Worker with experience in health care or qualifications would be an advantage.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience building relationships based on credibility and trust at all levels from government departments to individuals requiring complex care support.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a "can-do" attitude to WOW our clients.
- A team player with the ability to build and retain teams.
- Advanced computer skills.
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY ONLINE NOW.
40,000 - 60,000 /an