Position No.: 9235
Title: Senior Cloud Security Architect (application)
No. of Positions: 1
Global enterprise organization, striving for innovation with a second to none team striving for excellence.
Working with a passionate technology team, building state of the art enterprise solutions for global business environment. If you are an innovative achiever with new ideas, we would like to meet you TODAY.
- Work across multiple technical and business functions to deliver results (large enterprise scale)
- Providing technical leadership for all security related issues in order to deliver secure systems for our staff and clients.
- Lead the security design of the cloud solutions.
- Support global cyber security programs
- Serve as trusted advisor to key business and technology partners Head of Cloud Architecture, CISO, Head of DevOps, Head of Risk, Innovation Dev Teams.
- Driving the development in an Agile environment- end-to-end security application architectures / supporting the development of comprehensive roadmaps to ensure project investments are on track with the articulated future-state.
- Work with the stakeholders to design, build and validate cloud security services, controls and Integrations.
- Perform threat modelling and risk assessment of cloud design and patterns.
- Define and validate security controls needed to protect the cloud platform.
- Define security reusable patterns, delivering Proof-of-Concepts to demonstrate the value of each pattern
- Mentor other members of the Cloud Team.
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing and fielding security architectures and/or engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience architecting within cloud platforms specifically Microsoft Azure
- Minimum 2 years of experience in architecting SSO (Single-Sing-On) platforms
- Experience building and implementing cloud security controls and Services
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes
- Deep experience with all facets of cloud security, including identity and access management, monitoring, auditing, preventative architectures, data encryption
- Strong technical experience and solid understanding of encryption, key management, network security, and data management.
- Experience mapping security controls to the specific regulatory obligations of customers.
- Strong customer facing experience/ Ability to present to large audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.