Virtusa is looking for Automation Architect at Toronto, ON / Halifax, NS
- Should have minimum 10+ Years of experience in Test Automation and Functional Testing.
- A software engineering professional that defines and iteratively updates the tools, strategy, and deliverables that automation engineers use when developing Test Automation programs
- Define test strategy for programs and initiatives by teaming with domain development teams
- Develop solution architecture components that address test automation including tool definition, standards, and any exceptions
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in UFT or Selenium utilizing Java
- In depth working experience in Functional Test Automation which involves creating Test automation scripts using HP UFT / Selenium by following different Automation approach like Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Automation Framework
- Contribute to frameworks, develop reusable solutions, and mentor internal and external stakeholders on the use of the solutions
- Provide Technical management & test architecture solution
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Please share your resume to email@example.com Also please do refer your Friends and Colleague
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.