Job Number: 7668
Group: Cosma International
Division: Massiv Die Form
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This position is for Massiv Die-Form, a division of Cosma International.
Cosma International, an operating unit of Magna International, is one of the world‘s premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis, and engineering solutions to our customers. Our pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Massiv Die-Form, a division of Magna International, designs and builds medium to large cast automotive and hot stamping dies. Massiv Die-Form is proudly committed to manufacture products of the highest quality, reliability, maintainability and durability for the global automotive market through skilled and dedicated people focused on total customer satisfaction, ongoing protection of the environment and the profitable well-being of our company.
- Read/interpret CAD accurately using smirtware.
- Process work to be performed.
- Follow and participate in 4DX activities
- Follow and participate in 5S activities
- Set up, program, and operate CNC Milling Machines accurately and efficiently.
- Select appropriate cutting tools as required.
- Perform quality checks on an ongoing basis to ensure product is within tolerance.
- Set example for and provide continuous training to machine apprentices and fellow employees as assigned.
- Fill out machine/ job log book & lemoine system on a daily basis and communicate necessary information to Leadhands and co-workers from shift to shift.
- Run multiple machines as required
- Perform PM's on milling machines.
- Rotating shift work (Day & Afternoon shift)
- Overtime may be required at times.
- Day or overnight travel may be required.
- Must acquire Machinist Tools.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.