Client ID: 266439
On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Communications Consultant.
Communications Consultant- Job Description
- Working closely with the Global Communications team and respective functions, the Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting a variety of strategic initiatives, from development to execution, to drive strategic priorities, employee engagement and client experience.
- Reporting to the Director, Global Marketing Communications, the Communications Specialist role will be critical to ensuring integration and amplification of strategic initiatives across the internal communications team, and the overall Global Marketing team.
- This individual must be a self-starter; able to support senior leaders with new processes and initiatives, look for ways to simplify general yet critical tasks to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the overall team.
- The Communications Specialist will be a superb collaborator across all functions and roles and be comfortable dealing with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Support Executive Leadership Team communications partners in developing and executing communications strategies and ensuring alignment across senior leadership communications
- Provide oversight on Global Communications initiatives and leadership communications strategies to ensure an aligned and consistent approach to driving our Company's bold ambition and business strategies.
- Write articles and editorial as required
- Assist with content creation, posting and publication on company Intranet (MFCentral/Mission Control)
- Provide ongoing support on Executive Leadership Team Town Halls, from planning to post-event reporting and analysis
- Work closely with Communications leaders and Director of Comms Operations to implement, gather and analyze metrics Partner with other teams within Global Marketing and across the company, as well as communications, to gather and profile key wins and best practices across the team for the Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Build on successes and milestones of Global Marketing team, to help develop regular updates for Global Chief Marketing Officer to share and inform the Executive Leadership Team
- Other duties as assigned
Communications Consultant- Mandatory Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of individuals.
- Strong planning and time management skills to be able to juggle competing priorities and a diverse range of assignments.
- Proficient in suite of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to perform well under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to collaborate.
- Experience working as an active participant within a fast-paced environment.
- Outside-the-box problem solving capabilities.
- Aptitude and ability to learn basic HTML coding.
Communications Consultant- Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in the financial/insurance services industry is an asset.
Communications Consultant- Assignment Start Date
ASAP –12 months to start
Communications Consultant- Assignment Location