Our client, located in the east end of Toronto, is currently seeking a dynamic candidate for the position of Employee Relations Coordinator. This is a full-time permanent position with an immediate start date.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a competent and confident communicator, with extended experience speaking in front of large audiences and delivering presentations. They must have excellent organisational and project management skills as the role requires the chosen candidate to assist in the coordination of numerous reports and initiatives.
- Project management/ Communications/ Event Coordination experience is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail orientated and adaptable to changes in schedules
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We invite all interested and available candidates to apply with their resume in Word Doc. format. no phone calls please.