We have several Project Coordinator Roles open from junior administrative to technical experienced.
The Project Coordinator will be mentored by the Project Manager to assist with the delivery of the projects goals and objectives. The position is considered a full time office position and will typically be located in the corporate office.
· Assist the Project Manager to prepare estimates and budgets either through direct quantity takeoffs or soliciting information and or quotations for suppliers or sub trades.
· Prepare bid forms and obtain tender submission documents as required by the contract documents for review by the project manager.
· Prepare tender invitations to solicit sub trades and suppliers to submit quotations. Distribute tender documentation and ensure the plan room has the required tender documents. Distribute addendum to all known bidders and ensure plan room has copies posted.
· Assist the Project Manager in the preparation and tender submission, call sub trades and suppliers for quotations.
· Assist in the closing of tenders, collection of quotations for the review by the Project Manager, delivering the tender documents as required by the contract documents.
· Set-up new projects in the company database, obtain all relevant data and documentation from the client to allow the work to commence. Prepare contact documents (i.e. CCDC2) if required for the review and execution by the Project Manager.
· Prepare award letters for the sub trades for review and execution by the Project Manager.
· Obtain and distribute plans and specifications to sub trades and suppliers
· Attend project meetings with the Project Manager, prepare and distribute meeting minutes when required by contract.
· Assist the Project Manager to prepare project execution schedules using Microsoft Project, review project schedule on a regular basis with the Project Manager and Superintendent and update schedule accordingly.
Specific and direct experience in "cradle to grave" teams is an asset.
1-5 years in general contracting or commercial construction management settings
C.E.T or equivalent education strongly desired