CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR
A well-established General Contractor, with over 15 years of success and growth, is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. Having multiple divisions overseeing a vast array of multi-million dollar projects in ICI and multi-residential sectors, this company has proven to be an industry leader in their region. This company offers room for growth, career advancements and an excellent compensation package.
Competitive, comprehensive negotiable compensation package.
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing projects over $10 M and as high as $100 M +. Senior management is looking for someone with extensive experience that can support the Project Manager and Site staff throughout all stages of the project lifecycle through to completion.
In this role, the Project Coordinator's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support Project Manager and Site Superintendent in keep tracking of project progress, reports and providing any required information for management when requested.
- Review and process RFI's.
- Supporting tender process.
- Review, organize and track all submittals.
- Track and enter change requests.
- Updating progress reports.
- Attending site meetings, updating and distributing minutes and paperwork from site meetings.
- Ensure master construction drawings are updated regularly and change orders are distributed accordingly.
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator with a general contractor.
- ICI or multi-residential project experience a must.
- Experience coordinating projects over $5M.
- CET, GSC, or P.Eng a strong asset.
- Experience with Timberline a strong asset.
Project Coordinator, Construction
Magda Salem, Division Manager (Construction, Property Facilities)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Magda Salem: http://stoakley.com/meet-magda-salem/
Construction | Civil
July 11, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Project Coordinator, Assistant Project Manager, ICI, I.C.I, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Residential, Multi-residential, general contractor, contractor, CET, GSC, C.E.T, G.S.C, PMP, construction, Kitchener, waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, St. Catherine's.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Événements employés
- Congés payés
- Congés payés
- Congés maladie
- Horaires flexibles
- Long Term Disability (US)
- Prime sur performance
- Prescription Drug Coverage (US)