ITC Construction Group is one of Western Canada’s leading general contractors with offices in BC and Alberta and specializes in the areas of residential high-rise construction. We are currently recruiting a Corporate Accountant for our Vancouver Head Office Team. The successful candidate will have the ability to work both independently and within a team, have strong communication skills and attention to detail. If you are a self-starter motivated to make a career within our performance culture, apply online www.itc-group.com
Enrolled as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) or have a Degree in Accounting. Proven track record with at least 3-4 years of accounting related experience. Candidate is required to have intermediate level Excel. Creative problem solving, time management and strong analytical skills are key attributes required for this role.
- Prepare month end journal entries and schedules
- Manage and reconcile fixed assets sub-ledger
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Manage and report on Accounts Receivable balances
- Prepare GST and PST remittances
- Prepare month end financial statements including all required supporting documentation and reporting
- Calculate, review and report work in progress for all active projects
- Prepare audit files and liaise with audit team
- Prepare and manage quality assurance and sub-ledger reconciliations
- Assist with annual income tax file preparation
- Oversee and support the corporate accounts payable function
- Oversee the warranty service department billing and reporting
- Support the equipment rental department billing and reporting
- Respond to requests from various regional reporting managers
- Support the finance team as required
- Build positive and productive working relationships with ITC Management and Accounting staff.
No recruiters please. We are not accepting international candidates at this time. Corporate sponsorship will not be available.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.