We are currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative. We provide a comprehensive training program and many career growth opportunities. Full training will be provided once hired.
At our company, our most valued assets are our people. This is why we value shared success by providing you all the necessary tools and training that you will need in order to be successful in your role.
The responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative will work directly with customers, helping them on-board products, set goals, and execute campaigns.
Other responsibilities include:
- Present quotations and proposals to customers
- Maintain up to date product knowledge to ensure the best customer service experience for customers
- Conduct follow up with customers for quality assurance
- Oversee and manage accounts in an organized manner
- Participate in daily workshop/training
- Provide reports to our General Managers
- Customer service or sales experience is an asset
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Available for a full-time role, Monday to Friday
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid company trips, retreats, and dinners
- Comprehensive training and daily coaching provided
- Clear advancement structure from entry-level into a managerial role
- Social team nights to foster a team culture
- Full-time hours
If you would like to be considered for this opening within our company, please send us a copy of your resume in response to this ad. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted to meet with our Hiring Manager to further discuss the opportunity.