Tech Mahindra is excited to call Riverview, NB home to their newest Customer Service Contact Center. We strongly believe that the consumers deserve the best experience when they call us with questions related to our client’s top of the line products. Our goal is to have a center where employees can work professionally and will be proud to be part of the Tech Mighty Team.
We presently have openings for multiple classes in the first Quarter of 2019. We are looking for Bilingual Agents. These are full time career positions for people who enjoy helping clients and don’t need to worry about sales quotas. You are also flexible with your schedule.
The Contact Center Associate support the consumers by taking in-bound calls. They answer customer inquiries about products, stores and general company information. They also solve issues related to placing orders and assist customers by placing orders for the clients. The hours of operations for this client are 7am to 2am and open 7 days per week. Candidate must be flexible to work any hours in the hours of operations.
Take Inbound Calls
- Answer incoming calls from customers who need assistance placing orders.
- Utilize appropriate sales techniques to build good customer relationships and enhance the buying experience for the customer.
- Set appropriate expectations for the customer and exceed customer commitments.
- Follow-up on issues for customers until resolution is reached.
- Record details of contacts received in various systems.
- Serve as the fashion expert to the customer by answering product inquiries and giving fashion advice.
- Provide accurate information to customers regarding the billing, shipping and handling of their order.
- Communicate policies and procedures to the customer in a positive manner.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good listening skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Basic sales ability – an interest in fashion preferred.
- Dependable attendance work history.
- Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately.
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a retail environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Computer literate – able to learn and utilize multiple systems.
- Ability to listen, talk and type at the same time.
- Able to type a minimum of 30 words typing per minute.
What we offer:
Great Medical, Dental and vision benefits where Tech Mahindra pays 100% of the Premium
Opportunity to work in a professional environment where advancement is encouraged
Gain new experience which will help develop your career in the industry
Free coffee, Hot Chocolate and Tea.
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.7 billion company with over 112,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012.Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Tech Mahindra has 913 active clients as of March 2018.