FUTURE BUILDINGS is currently seeking a driven individual who can help maintain our high standards of service excellence. We are looking to fill this position immediately, so if this sounds like you, please forward your resume today!
- Reviewing contract details to ensure accuracy
- Resolving customer service issues in a professional and timely manner
- Actively monitoring outstanding issues which may be preventing product deliveries
- Updating and maintaining customer contact data
- Various light clerical tasks
- At least 4 years of experience in a customer service role
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills to help facilitate impeccable external and internal customer service
- Exceptional organizational skills to allow for multi-tasking and independent work
- Superior problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Good knowledge of Canadian and U.S. geography
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Bilingualism (English/French) a definite asset but not required
To keep our employees safe during this time, we have incorporated plexiglass at our Reception area, require masks to be worn by all staff when walking through the office, have designated entrance and exits doors, and employ an onsite office cleaner.
To be considered for this position, you must be a Canadian citizen and legally entitled to work in Canada. We will not be considering non-resident applicants currently residing outside of Canada.