The ideal candidate must ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through rapid constructive and responsive communication.
- Customer Services Specialist- Be the first point of contact for Consumers, Suppliers and Employees/Retirees.
- Answer incoming request via phone, email, fax, web and ticketing system
- Register the consumer, supplier and employee inquiries/complaints into the ticketing applications
- Database experience: SAP, Charter, Jira/Confluence knowledge an asset
- Identify and escalate critical issues
- Resolve or forward requests in accordance with established procedures
- Responding to request in a timely and professional manner
- Daily tasks of coding emails, closing tickets and preparing UPS packages
- Perform a variety of moderately complex clerical works will be required
- College/University degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Contact Center environment
- Excellent skills is MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- SAP, Charter, Jira/Confluence knowledge an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluently bilingual is required (English and French)
- Ability to multi-task is very important.
Please email word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org