Did you know that a global leader in IT/BPO operates right here, in Riverview, New Brunswick? It’s true! Tech Mahindra employs over 121,000 people in over 90 different countries! We have an amazing global culture that has chosen to put the wellness of our employees first!
On the heels of celebrating our first year of operation in New Brunswick, we are continuing to grow which means lots of opportunity for you to build a real career with our dynamic, enthusiastic and fun team. We are currently hiring Customer Service Associates to work with some of the global brands we support. These are openings specifically targeted at individuals who want to deliver exceptional service, get noticed by our leadership team and move upward within the organization. Specifically, we are seeking teammates who can;
- Deliver world-class aid to our fantastic partners
- Build relationships and become trusted advisors
- Focus on problem solving
- Find creative and thoughtful ways to continue to make Tech Mahindra a world leader
If you are an exceptional communicator, care about the details, know how to multi-task and love to learn, we want you! Come join a growing team who are building an amazing culture! We provide competitive wages, free parking and great medical, dental and vision benefits the day you are hired. Like we said, we put your wellness first!
We presently have openings for classes a class starting September 16 and September 23, 2019. These are full time career positions for people who enjoy helping clients with their requests. You are also flexible with your schedule since our hours of operations are 7am to 2am Monday to Sunday.
Our client is a Giant Retail chain in Canada and our Associates will assist the clients with their purchase, request for services or other information.
We are looking for English and Bilingual agents to fulfill those classes. These positions are Full time career, so 40 hours per week.
We are happy to announce to all our candidates that we are now supporting the AIPP program. Candidate must be in Canada and already have a work permit.
Take Inbound Calls
- Answer incoming calls from customers who need assistance placing orders, are seeking fashion advice/information or who have service related inquiries.
- Utilize appropriate sales techniques to build good customer relationships and enhance the buying experience for the customer.
- Set appropriate expectations for the customer and exceed customer commitments.
- Follow-up on issues for customers until resolution is reached.
- Record details of contacts received in various systems.
- Serve as the fashion expert to the customer by answering product inquiries and giving fashion advice.
- Provide accurate information to customers regarding the billing, shipping and handling of their order.
- Communicate policies and procedures to the customer in a positive manner.
- Able to clear a Background verification.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good listening skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Basic sales ability
· Dependable attendance work history.
- Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately.
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a retail environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Computer literate – able to learn and utilize multiple systems.
- Ability to listen, talk and type at the same time.
- Able to type a minimum of 30 words typing per minute.
What we offer:
- Great Medical and Dental benefits where the employer pays the Premiums at 100% and they start from first day.
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Gain new experience which will help develop your career in the industry
- Great opportunity for growth since we strongly believe in promoting from within the Existing pool of source
- Many perks with many partner companies
- Complimentary coffee/tea and hot chocolate
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.7 billion company with over 112,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012,Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Tech Mahindra is part of the large company Mahindra Group which is an Indian multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered at Mahindra Towers in Mumbai, with operations in over 100 countries around the globe. The group has a presence in Aerospace, Agribusiness, Aftermarket, Automotive, Components, Construction Equipment, Defence, Energy, Farm Equipment, Finance and Insurance, Industrial Equipment, Information Technology, Leisure and Hospitality, Logistics, Real Estate, Retail, and Two Wheelers. It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.